Cocop.AmqpRequestResponseHelper is a software library to enable request-response communication over the AMQP protocol (in particular, RabbitMQ), because the native AMQP communication pattern is publish-subscribe instead. The library provides you both a client and server.
- Source code: https://github.com/kannisto/Cocop.AmqpRequestResponseHelper_csharp
- API doc: https://kannisto.github.io/Cocop.AmqpRequestResponseHelper_csharp
- Source code: https://github.com/kannisto/Cocop.AmqpRequestResponseHelper_java
- API doc: https://kannisto.github.io/Cocop.AmqpRequestResponseHelper_java
- Petri Kannisto, Tampere University, Finland
COCOP - Coordinating Optimisation of Complex Industrial Processes
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 723661. This piece of software reflects only the authors’ views, and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.