This website introduces the COCOP Toolkit to integrate industrial systems in a decoupled yet well-scalable fashion. Decoupling refers to eliminating direct physical dependencies between systems, whereas a scalable network remains fit and extensible even when data volumes grow and new network nodes appear. The approach is based on the AMQP communication protocol (RabbitMQ, in particular) and standard-based message structures. Each software application (excluding any third-party items) was implemented in the research project COCOP (Coordinating Optimisation of Complex Industrial Processes).
- Cocop.MessageSerialiser (by Petri Kannisto)
- Cocop.AmqpRequestResponseHelper (by Petri Kannisto)
- RabbitMQ.Client (third-party API; see https://www.rabbitmq.com/ )
Additional software tools
- Process data simulator service for AMQP (by Antti Kätkytniemi)
- Requested history data publisher service for AMQP (by Antti Kätkytniemi)
- COCOP Message Logger (by Petri Kannisto and Tapio Vaaranmaa)
- AMQP Math Tool Connector (by Petri Kannisto)
COCOP - Coordinating Optimisation of Complex Industrial Processes
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 723661. This piece of software reflects only the authors’ views, and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.